Essential Reading Teacher Set.2
Here are the six products everyone needs to begin teaching reading at school, home, or online.
• Based on principles of the highly successful Orton-Gillingham method for teaching reading.
• Focus on sounds, vowels and consonants as symbols that represent sounds, blending to form and read syllables and words.
• Colorful and fun.
• Created by a leading graphic designer.
• Endorsed by educators and literacy experts.
You'll get one each:
• 60-page "Ready, Set, Read!" Teacher Guide that b egins with a gentle assessment test to evaluate the child's readiness. The 17 sequential skill-sets progress from letter-sounds and blending through consonant digraphs and long vowels—with lesson plans, activities and games.
• The original "Is It a Word–Or Not?" flip-book that makes more than 1200 words and syllables. Kids love playing the game!
• Set of 45 Big Letter-Sound Cards.
• Super Flash Cards (Cut them out and spell words with them!).
• Spell It Right! illustrated workbook.
• Three Laminated Letter-Sounds Student Reference Cards.
Please see individual products for detailed descriptions and more photos